Hollywood's Baby Boom: It Wasn't Just the Kardashian-Jenner Clan Welcoming New Kids in 2018

E! Online | 12/28/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20181126/rs_600x600-181226133404-600-Hollywood-Baby-Boom-AA-122618.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

My Cherry Blossom Baby 🌸

A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

♥️

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

#twinning

A post shared by Jessie James Decker (@jessiejamesdecker) on

I always knew unicorns existed 🦄

A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on

Skin to skin. Our mana. Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for @laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer - watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia - like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life. Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck. #TianaGiaJohnson🌺 #3rdDaughter #BlessesAndGratefulMan #ImInTROUBLE

A post shared by therock (@therock) on

all the bears!!

A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

My heart ❤️

A post shared by CARDIVENOM (@iamcardib) on

Hot on the heels of her older half-sister was Kylie Jenner who, after keeping her entire pregnancy something of a secret, welcomed her and rapper Travis Scott's first child into the world on February 4. "I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions," she said on Instagram as she broke the news. "I understand you're used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world. I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness."

"Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life-changing experience I've...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.