Denise van Outen and Sam Faiers lead the lucky stars swapping snow for sunshine this Christmas 

Mail Online | 12/22/2018 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/22/17/7737448-0-image-a-180_1545500536622.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/04/5130967521464373170/1024x576_MP4_5130967521464373170.mp4

While most people are wrapping up against the chill, lighting the fire and cosying up in front of the Christmas tree, a host of celebrities have opted for unconventional festivities.

Many stars, led by Denise Van Outen, Sam Faiers, Ashley Roberts and Cardi B have jetted off to a bevy of envy-inducing holiday destinations to soak up the sun while littering their Instagram feeds with stunning snaps.

Shots - Physiques - Setting - Mix - A-listers

With bikini shots not only displaying their stunning physiques but also their sensational setting, the mix of A-listers to reality stars are showing they have opted for entirely nontraditional Christmases.

Denise Van Outen has been documenting her visit to the Kandolhu Island in the Maldives with fiancé Ted Boxshall and daughter Betsy, eight, who she shares with ex-husband Lee Mead, on Instagram.

Loose - Women - Panellist - Array - Activities

The Loose Women panellist, 44, has been enjoying an array of activities during her idyllic getaway such as swimming, snorkelling and sailing.

Yet Denise still found time to pose up a storm as she showed off her toned figure in a black and white star print bikini with high-waisted bottoms for a sultry Instagram post.

Look - Diamond - Necklace - Bracelet - Sunglasses

She completed her swimwear look with a diamond necklace, a gold bracelet and white sunglasses, she captioned it with: 'Arrived @kandolhu Maldives one of my favourite islands #maldives.'

However, the presenter isn't the only star to be soaking up the sun in the Maldives, as Sam Faiers is currently in the paradise location too although she's staying at the Finolhu resort on the Kanifushi island.

TOWIE - Star - Getaway - Partner - Paul

The former TOWIE star, 27, is currently on the festive getaway with her partner Paul Knightley, their two children and his mum Gaynor.

Sam has been documenting their luxurious holiday on her Instagram, sharing a picture on Saturday of a stunning bikini-clad snap as she climbed out the pool giggling with her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep