John Cena says his longer hairstyle has caused 'a tidal wave of emotional upheaval' among fans

Mail Online | 12/19/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/20/02/7643746-0-image-a-21_1545274329468.jpg

John Cena fans are not loving his new hairstyle.

The 41-year-old professional wrestler and actor has sported the same buzzcut hairstyle for over a decade, and after he returned to America after a six month stint in China for filming with slightly longer locks, he claims his fans have not been happy with his new look.

Appearance - Jimmy - Kimmel - Live - Tuesday

Speaking during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Tuesday, John said: 'I've been playing a character on WWE for 15 years now and I've looked the exact same. I left to go to China for six months and I came back with [this haircut]. Literally, it's caused a tidal wave of emotional upheaval.

'I've literally ruined people's childhoods. Every day, I know you do mean tweets, every day it's a barrage of, "Change back, you look ridiculous. You ruined my life."

John - WWE - Week - Head - Appearance

John will be returning to WWE next week, but insists he won't shave his head for the appearance as he can't wait to see wrestling fans 'raise ****' over...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!