24-year-old woman makes roughly 55,500 a year cuddling strangers in her Philadelphia home

Mail Online | 12/19/2018 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/18/16/7577452-0-image-a-47_1545149799831.jpg

A 24-year-old woman who made a full time career from cuddling strangers in her home has revealed that she earns roughly $55,500 a year.

Cecelia Baez, from Philadelphia, spends up to 15 hours every week cuddling strangers that she has met online, and charges them approximately $80 per hour-long session.

Woman - Bartender - Hours - Clients - Lives

The young woman, who also works as a bartender, spends hours cuddling with her clients, discussing what is happening in their lives and getting any troubles off their chest.

Cecelia also gives life advice to her clients, ranging from what new hobbies they should pick up to tips on their dating life, while they are hugging.

Position - Cuddlist - Website - Cuddling - Therapy

And despite initially feeling nervous about her position, she explains that since working for Cuddlist, a website that specializes in professional cuddling therapy, she has been able to receive mutual benefits from her cuddling sessions.

The website has trained roughly 400 professional cuddlers and regularly connects them with clients all around the U.S.

'As - Job

She said: 'As soon as I started cuddling, I never looked back and knew it was the perfect job for me.

'The only thing I dislike about my job is the fact that I can't do it more often.

'I - People - Action - Life - Changes

'I love how I inspire people to take action in their life and make changes that they believe are best for them, like start dating or picking up new hobbies.

'I also love how it changed me as a person - I take my sessions as a healing center for both sides,' she added.

Cecelia - Profession - Friend - Cuddlist - Appointment

Cecelia was first introduced to the profession of cuddling by a friend who had recently been to a Cuddlist appointment in 2016.

After looking into the job, she immediately signed up and prepared to begin cuddling on a professional level.

'My - Friend

She said: 'My friend recommended that I should look into a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!