Emma Stone is unrecognisable as she stars alongside Paul McCartney in a film for single 'Who Cares'

Mail Online | 12/18/2018 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/18/18/7582804-0-image-a-38_1545158063359.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/15/1626290531195700593/1024x576_MP4_1626290531195700593.mp4

He has just his final show of 2018, but the former Beatle isn't ready to wind down for Christmas just yet.

On Tuesday, the video for Sir Paul McCartney's latest single 'Who Cares,' in which he stars alongside Emma Stone, was released, marking the launch of the #WhoCaresIDo campaign to encourage people to stand up to bullying and negativity.

Minute - Video - LaLa - Land - Actress

The six minute long video shows the LaLa Land actress looking completely unrecognisable as she slips into a range of different costumes during her hypnotic journey with the pop icon.

The film opens with a drenched Emma Stone holding a newspaper above her head as she comes in from the pouring rain.

Scrap - Paper - Hand - Sign - Door

Looking between a scrap of paper in her hand and the sign on a door, the actress takes a breath as she realises she has made it to the office of Dr Lorenz 'Behavioural Hypnotist Meteorologist.'

After a gentle knock, Emma enters the room to find Sir Paul McCartney in a disorganised, but relatively grand office.

Tray - Teas - 'Come - Seat

Holding a tray of teas, he calls to her: 'Come in, come in,' before instructing her to take a seat.

Noticing his patient's state of unease, Sir Paul muses: 'It's a bit unruly here, but so it goes... Disorder, out of order, order out of disorder... It all gets a bit chaotic sometimes, doesn't it?'

Emma - Seat - Hands

Emma apprehensively agrees, uncomfortably moving around in her seat, while looking up at him and rubbing her hands.

'But, clearly I can see I don't need to tell you that,' says Sir Paul, with an empathetic and concerned look on his face.

Laugh - Emma - Couch - Cup - Tea

While giving off a nervous laugh, Emma moves herself further away on the couch, before reaching for a cup of tea with a trembling hand.

'Nervous? Anxious? Sceptical' asks Sir Paul, with Emma giving an affirmative response each time.

'If I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!