Courtney Stodden endures a bikini malfunction while frolicking on the beach in Santa Monica

Mail Online | 12/18/2018 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/18/07/7557272-0-image-a-139_1545119156181.jpg

Courtney Stodden had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction when the model was seen spilling out of her tiny bikini top on Monday.

The 24-year-old model was spotted holding up her assets, showing a bit too much while frolicking on the beach in Santa Monica, California.

PETA - Spokesperson - Time - Sand - Reading

The PETA spokesperson enjoyed her time on the sand, seen stretching, skateboarding and doing some light reading during her beach outing.

Stodden was spotted wearing a barely-there white bikini, along with tan, studded sandals and brown patterned hat.

Fleece - Hoodie - Bikini - Side - Road

She later slipped a tan fleece hoodie over her bikini while skateboarding down the side of the road.

During her beach outing, she was also spotted stretching, while also lying down and reading the Marilyn Monroe book Marilyn Monroe: The Private Life of a Public Icon by Charles Casillo, which was published in August.

Stodden

Stodden has long...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!