Millie Mackintosh shows off her wild side in leopard print bikini

Mail Online | 12/17/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin;Jessica Green For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/17/16/7529942-0-image-a-6_1545063855087.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/18/7719868153381762217/1024x576_MP4_7719868153381762217.mp4

She recently revealed she was owed thousands of pounds from Virginia Macari after appearing in her swimwear collection launch - with the Irish fashion designer disputing the amount.

But Millie Mackintosh appeared to put the drama aside as she posted a throwback holiday snap as she counts down to her next holiday on Instagram on Saturday.

Shot - Followers - Made - Chelsea - Star

Sharing the sizzling shot with her 1.3million followers, the former Made In Chelsea star, 29, showed off her wild side in a stylish leopard print bikini.

The two-piece ensemble highlighted the fashionista's slender frame with a tiny bandeau top and high-waisted bottoms.

Trip - Reality - TV - Star - Fashion

Pining for her next exotic trip abroad, the reality TV star, whose fashion business was liquidated earlier this year, captioned the photo: 'Holiday countdown'.

The natural beauty accessorised her glamorous attire with dainty earrings and a pair of sunglasses, while leaving her auburn locks loose.

Millie - Throwback - Snap - Designer - Virginia

Millie's throwback snap comes as swimwear designer Virginia Macari responded to claims that she owes the star thousands of pounds after she appeared in her swimwear collection launch.

The former Irish reality star confirmed that she owes money to Millie, Irish stylist Courtney Smith and public relations agency Hannah Saunders PR for their services for an April fashion show - but insisted it isn't £24,000, which they've stated.

Virginia - Millie - Fashion - Business - Cammac

Virginia said that 'being picked on like this is totally unfair' before commenting on Millie's fashion business, Cammac Trading Ltd, collapse earlier this year.

In March, the former E4 star had to liquidate the business with a shortfall of £548,000, with herself losing £178,000 through the collapse.

Sunday - World - Virginia - 'I - Everything

Speaking to the Sunday World, Virginia said: 'I think she is very professional and everything, but it is terrible that her business collapsed and that she owes more than £500,000 to her creditors.

'Honestly, what's been written about me is such a small percentage of what...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!