Ronnie Wood praised by fans as he catches TUBE home after joining Paul McCartney on stage

Mail Online | 12/17/2018 | Katie Storey;Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/17/16/7530702-0-image-a-123_1545065031866.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/17/4639078906645952495/1024x576_MP4_4639078906645952495.mp4

He had already delighted fans by joining Ringo Starr and Sir Paul McCartney on stage at The O2.

But Ronnie Wood, 71, won himself more praise as he revealed 10 minutes after the trio's performance had come to an end, he decided to catch the tube home.

Rock - Star - Ways - Commute - Rolling

Ditching his rock star ways for your more average commute, the Rolling Stones legend was hailed as a 'hero' and a 'mint guy' for braving public transport with the rest of the crowd.

Filming his journey home, Ronnie took to Twitter to share a clip with his followers, where he was seen heading into the tube station at North Greenwich.

Smile - 'I - Tube - Paul - Ringo

Flashing a smile, he revealed: 'I'm going to the tube. It was great to play with Paul and Ringo,' before panning the camera round to capture other concert-goers making their way home and joking: 'Me and my buddies.'

Attempting to go incognito, Ronnie was seen striding towards the station while wearing his hood up around his face.

Fans - Post - Star - User - Londoner

Fans seemed to love his down-to-earth post, with many being quick to compliment the star and one user joking: 'Just your average Londoner taking the Tube home.'

Others penned: 'Hero!!!; Home boy!!; What a mint guy; Love it; You’re awesome.'

Fan - YOU - Nonchalance - Queues - Gigging

Another fan commented: 'Only YOU could say that with such nonchalance,' while one more pointed out: 'You beat the queues! That’s pro gigging. It was incredible - thank you!!!'

Ronnie had been invited on stage by Paul, 76 to join the former Beatles star and his bandmate Ringo as part of his three-hour set to perform track Get Back during his performance...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!