Irish designer hits back at Millie Mackintosh over non payment claims

Mail Online | 12/17/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/17/10/7517830-0-image-a-9_1545042853979.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/21/2726893447386217622/1024x576_MP4_2726893447386217622.mp4

Swimwear designer Virginia Macari has responded to claims that she owes Millie Mackintosh thousands of pounds after she appeared in her swimwear collection launch.

The former Irish reality star confirmed that she owes money to Millie, Irish stylist Courtney Smith and public relations agency Hannah Saunders PR for their services for an April fashion show - but insisted it isn't £24,000, which they've stated.

Virginia - Millie - Fashion - Business - Cammac

Virginia said that 'being picked on like this is totally unfair' before commenting on Millie's fashion business, Cammac Trading Ltd, collapse earlier this year.

In March, the former E4 had to liquidate the business with a shortfall of £548,000, with herself losing £178,000 through the collapse.

Sunday - World - Virginia - 'I - Everything

Speaking to the Sunday World, Virginia said: 'I think she is very professional and everything, but it is terrible that her business collapsed and that she owes more than £500,000 to her creditors.

'Honestly, what's been written about me is such a small percentage of what she owes to her creditors. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I owed that kind of money. She has been paid by me and it's been disputed.

Representation - Advice - Millie - Company - Creditors

'I am taking legal representation and advice over it. Millie liquidated her company, owing all her creditors. I would never do something like that. I take full responsibility for any money owed in my company, which is not that much at all.'

However, Millie's management responded to the swimwear designers claims that the money owed to her was 'not very much at all'.

Independent - Amount - Pay - Trading - Ltd

They told Independent.ie: 'If it’s such a small amount, then pay. Cammac Trading Ltd going into liquidation has nothing to do with anything.

'We've never claimed we’ve never had any payment. To date, 7% has been settled with no further commitment made to the remaining amount.

Contract - Virginia - Donna - Management - Behalf

'The contract with Virginia is with Donna Management on behalf of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!