Strictly runner-up Faye Tozer gushes over her new abs following stint

Mail Online | 12/17/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/17/10/7517924-0-image-a-23_1545043053421.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/17/8874956786038819635/1024x576_MP4_8874956786038819635.mp4

She was placed as runner-up with Giovanni Pernice after winners Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton took home the Glitterball Trophy on Saturday's Strictly Come Dancing final.

And Faye Tozer appeared in celebratory spirits as she spoke about her time on the BBC show on Monday's edition of Lorraine, and gushed over gaining a toned midsection in the process.

Steps - Singer - Lid - Joe - Sugg

The Steps singer, 43, also lifted the lid on her co-stars Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell's new romance, insisting that the pair were 'very professional' during their stint on the show.

While showcasing her fancy footwork week after week, the Heartbeat hitmaker followed a grueling dance schedule with Italian dancer Giovanni, 28.

Experience - Faye - Presenter - Lorraine - 'It

Reflecting on her experience, Faye told presenter Lorraine, 59: 'It's been the hardest thing - physically and emotionally - that I've ever done!

'Giovanni said he saw the potential in me, and I wanted the biggest challenge. He made it more technically difficult for me, but it was amazing. There was loads of injury but you just need to get on with it.

'It - Days - Steps - Pressure - Strictly

'It reminded me of my first days in Steps, there was so much pressure! However, Strictly is the biggest show, so it comes with the territory! I don't read much about it though.'

She also credited her routines to honing in her figure, and beamed with delight as she revealed she has gained toned abs.

'I've got abs! This is really scary,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!