Pittsburgh Mayor Now Working to Pass Illegal, Unconstitutional Gun Ban

Conservative Firing Line | 12/16/2018 | Staff
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/peduto.jpg

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/peduto-1200x630.jpg

Section “a” of Pennsylvania Law 18 Pa.C.S.A. § 6120 clearly states limitations on the regulation of firearms and ammunition. (a) General rule.–No county, municipality or township may in any manner regulate the lawful ownership, possession, transfer or transportation of firearms, ammunition or ammunition components when carried or transported for purposes not prohibited by the laws of this Commonwealth.

In other words, only the state can pass gun laws. Yet on Friday, April 14th Pittsburgh, PA mayor, William Peduto along with City Council members Corey O’Connor and Erika Strassburger and PA Gov announced their plans to break the above law. On Tuesday, December 18th three new gun laws will be introduced to the Pittsburgh City Council:

Text - Bill - Specifics - Firearms

The text of the proposed bill offers the specifics of the firearms to would be banned:

The firearm is a semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

Alternative - Facebook

What is your top alternative to Facebook?

i. A folding or telescoping stock;

Ii - Pistol - Grip - Action - Weapon

ii. A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

iii. A bayonet mount;

V - Grenade - Launcher

v. A grenade launcher;

The firearm is a semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

I - Ammunition - Magazine - Pistol - Pistol

i. An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;

ii. A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip or silencer;

Hand

hand without being burned;

v. A semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm;

Firearm - Shotgun

The firearm is a semiautomatic shotgun that has at least two of the following:

i. A folding or telescoping stock;

Ii - Pistol - Grip - Action - Weapon

ii. A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

iv. An ability to accept a detachable magazine;

Accessories - Bill

There are also specific accessories they propose to ban which you can find on the bill which is embedded below.

Per the Mayor’s press...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: