'Let's get a cup of coffee': Young mother, 22, reveals incredible words of stranger who saved her

Mail Online | 12/15/2018 | Leigh Mcmanus For Mailonline
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/15/10/7457878-0-image-a-20_1544870168992.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/07/7100264950112825736/1024x576_MP4_7100264950112825736.mp4

A young mother-of-one who tried to take her own life by jumping from a high rise car park has found the good Samaritan who clung to her waist and wouldn't let go.

Charley Wills, 22, reached her lowest point when she drove to the top of a multi-storey car park in Huddersfield in September while her son was with his father.

Edge - 'so - Thoughts - Head - Death

She sat on the edge with 'so many thoughts' in her head and inched closer and closer to her death before help arrived in the form of the shopper who saved her life.

She told the Mail Online that the woman is a 'hero' who has allowed her to be able to take her son to his first football match and allowed her to see her child on his first day in nursery.

Life - Pain - Shopper - Way

The 22-year-old said she 'had never felt so broken' in her life and just wanted the 'horrendous' pain to stop before the shopper offered to be her fried and said 'this is not the way.'

Charley, who has a one-year-old son called Hugo, said: 'I just couldn't handle all things that were happening to me. I had lost my home and a lot of people in my life. I felt like nobody understood and I just needed a cuddle.

Nothing - Heartache - Nana - Grandad - Hugo

She added: 'I felt nothing but heartache. My nana and grandad took Hugo to meet his dad and I took my self to the multi-storey Car park in Huddersfield on the 29th of September 2018 and for me that was it, my life was over, I couldn’t cope with anymore heart ache.

'I parked my car up and looked over the side and watched people walk by just wishing someone would come and save me.'

Charley - Woman - Man - Ledge - Charley

Charley added that a woman and a man had noticed her sitting on the ledge. Charley,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!