Tamara Ecclestone leaves her fans stunned over her GIANT Christmas tree cake with edible decorations

Mail Online | 12/13/2018 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/13/19/7395526-0-image-a-9_1544731124183.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/24/5562079854642182199/1024x576_MP4_5562079854642182199.mp4

It is reported that the Formula One heiress has spent an estimated £50k on decorating her £70million London home with a The Snowman theme.

And Tamara Ecclestone has left her fans stunned once again after she shared a picture of her giant Christmas tree cake with edible decorations on Thursday.

Formula - One - Heiress - Instagram - Share

The Formula One heiress, 34, took to her Instagram to share a picture of her daughter, Sofia, four, posing next to the decadent sweet treat which over-towered her.

She captioned it with: 'A slice of our edible Christmas [Christmas tree emoji] cake.'

Tamara - Fans - Christmas - Tree - Cake

Tamara's fans were left stunned over the giant Christmas tree cake and took to her comments section to express their shock.

One person said: 'I wonder how long it took to make, it wouldn’t last long in my house - enjoy!'

User - 'Wow - Yummy

A different user put: 'Wow! Yummy so lucky!'

Another show watcher commented: 'Oh my goodness that’s one heck of a cake.'

Account - Wait - Cake - Cake

While a different account added: 'Oh wait.... a cake!!! A bloomin cake!!!! Love it. I would! Why not.'

Tamara - who lives with husband Jay Rutland, 37, and daughter Sofia, four - has invested this year in over £5k to decorate both inside and outside the property, as well as £500 on an advent calendar.

Latter - Wooden - Structure - Sofia - Gift

The latter is a custom-built wooden structure, for Sofia, with a gift behind each door for the spoiled tot.

Tamara has also invested in a £4k 'magic mirror...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!