Incoming Tennessee Congressman Says Autism May Be Linked to Vaccines, Suggests CDC Fudging Data

Washington Free Beacon | 12/12/2018 | David Rutz
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Mark-Green-2-e1544649656748.jpg

BY: David Rutz

Tennessee Rep.-elect Mark Green (R.) told constituents at a town hall Tuesday that vaccines may cause autism and said he would challenge the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention once in office to get the "real data" on the subject.

Autism - Green - People - Community - Montgomery

"Let me say this about autism," Green said. "I have committed to people in my community, up in Montgomery County, to stand on the CDC’s desk and get the real data on vaccines. Because there is some concern that the rise in autism is the result of the preservatives that are in our vaccines."

"As a physician, I can make that argument and I can look at it academically and make the argument against the CDC, if they really want to engage me on it," he added. "But it appears that some of that data has been, honestly, maybe fraudulently managed, so we've got to go up there and stand against that."

Green - Doctor - Iraq - War - Veteran

Green, a medical doctor, Iraq War veteran and state senator, was elected to represent Tennessee's 7th Congressional District. The seat is currently held by Sen.-elect Marsha Blackburn (R., Tenn).

Green told USA Today he was referring to what he called a possible cover-up by the CDC about a link between autism and childhood vaccines. He said he would currently encourage families to get vaccinated but said there "appears to be some evidence" of a link between increased autism diagnoses and vaccinations:

Floor - House - CDC - Data - Green

"It has been suggested on the floor of the House that the CDC may have not been transparent with data," Green said. "Parents should vaccinate their children, but more research definitely needs to be done."

Green said he "would encourage families to get vaccinated at this time," and confirmed that he and his wife had vaccinated their children.

"There appears to be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!