GMA and Today Show Make Excuses for Steph Curry

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 12/12/2018 | George Prayias
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/APP-121218-GMA-Curry.jpg

RUSH: I have to prove it. I have to illustrate it yet again. Yesterday on this program I made mention of the fact that the great basketball artist, the Golden State Warriors, Steph Curry, went public with his belief that the Moon landing is a hoax.

Now, most everybody thinks that anybody who thinks that is a little strange, is a little kooky, a little odd. But we can’t have that. No, no, no. We can’t have anybody thinking that our hero, Steph — ’cause Steph Curry hates Trump so he’s loved and adored and Steph Curry called Trump a racist and Steph Curry loves Obama.

Sports - Kook - Story - Yesterday - Lot

So we can’t have a very famous sports artist out there portraying himself as a kook. And so they wrote a story yesterday, you know, he’s not alone. There are a lot of people who think that the Moon landing was a hoax. Or another headline: “We really hope he didn’t mean it” was actually in the headline. “We hope he’s joking” and so forth.

Today it was felt necessary in the Drive-By Media to continue to cover for Steph Curry, basketball artist with the Golden State Warriors claiming the Moon landing didn’t happen. It was a hoax. Here is Good Morning America and how they did it.

STEPHANOPOULOS

STEPHANOPOULOS: He wasn’t joking?

STRAHAN: No, he wasn’t.

HOLMES - Hold

HOLMES: Hold on. We’re being trolled. We’re all being trolled.

ROBERTS: I listened to it. I wasn’t quite sure.

HOLMES - Yeah

HOLMES: Yeah.

STRAHAN: But, another player said...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!