This Version of ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ Mocks Liberals & Reminds Us How Ridiculous Their PC Rules Are

Conservative Tribune | 12/11/2018 | Cillian Zeal
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Baby-Its-Cold-parody.jpg

There’s currently a holy jihad against the song “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.” Written in 1944, the holiday classic is currently verboten because it includes the line, “Say, what’s in this drink?” — apparently, to some, a sign that the male figure in the holiday tune was going to drug and rape the female figure.

I wasn’t alive 74 years ago, but then as now drugging women and then raping them was beyond frowned upon. Many things in gender relations changed in the intervening three-quarters of a century but I’m fairly confident that isn’t one of them.

Predatory - Anthem - Man - Woman - Argument

Nor is it a predatory anthem where a man is constantly importuning a woman desperately, another argument used against the standard. Holiday favorites generally aren’t built on such a foundation, and you would hope people would realize this. Alas, no.

Radio stations across the country have taken it off their playlists. An indoor lacrosse team in Saskatchewan has made news for the indignation they’ve caused by showing support for the song, which is a sign of just how contentious the issue is because nobody cares about indoor lacrosse anywhere it’s played, much less Saskatchewan.

Baby - Outside - Christmas - Dean - Martin

But, hey, if you need to hear “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” this Christmas but the Dean Martin version has been taken off of your local radio station’s playlist, here’s the Holderness Family with a 2018 version of the song:

That about sums it up.

Sturm - Und - Drink - Lines

Most of the sturm und drink has to do with these four lines:

Do you think 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' should be banned?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Scurry - Please

“So really I’d better scurry (Beautiful please don’t hurry).

“Well maybe just a half a drink more (I’ll put some records...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.