Jada Pinkett Smith reveals race 'always' factored in her past romances with white men ending

Mail Online | 12/11/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/11/12/7283850-0-image-a-85_1544532927372.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/27/8165676367032465290/1024x576_MP4_8165676367032465290.mp4

Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that race 'always' caused the end of her relationships with white men.

The 47-year-old actress — who has been married to Will Smith since 1997 — dated white men in the past, but the romances never lasted because they had 'no idea' about oppression, and she always had different views on the subject to her partners.

Red - Table - Talk - Facebook - Watch

Speaking on her Red Table Talk Facebook Watch show, the Girls Trip star said: 'I have dated some really wonderful white men but it was interesting in that you're dating someone who has no idea what oppression is.

'He's at the top of the food chain, he doesn't understand. It's a very hard thing for him to be able to relate to. It was always the factor in the relationship that made it break.'

Actress - Women - Feels

And the actress admitted to changing herself around white women because she feels judged by them.

She explained: 'I'm always feeling like in a certain way, white women are looking down at black women in a certain matter — like, they're angry, they're mean.'

Ellen - Pompeo - Guest - Week - Show

Ellen Pompeo was the guest on this week's show and she opened up about her interracial marriage to Chris Ivery — the father of her three children: Stella, nine, Sienna, four, and 23-month-old Eli.

The Grey's Anatomy star urged women to make 'different friends' of all races, saying: 'There's a section of the population that truly feels like opportunities are going to be taken away from them by people of colour, by anyone that's different from them.

'People - Colour - Power - Talent

'People of colour are magical and mystical and powerful and beautiful and spiritual and strong and excellent at what they do. There's so much power and talent.

'One thing I do think that would be productive for everybody to do is just try to make different friends.

'I - Lot - Friends

'I have a lot of black friends...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!