James Comey and Our Two-Tiered Justice System

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 12/10/2018 | George Prayias
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/APP-121018-COMEY.jpg

RUSH: Comey testified before Congress on Friday behind closed doors and then went out and had a press conference about it and said any number of things, including that a transcript of his testimony has been released (or leaked or whatever). In no particular order here, James Comey last night told the denizens of New York’s Upper West Side at the 92nd Street Y that Americans must “‘use every breath we have’ to oust Trump in 2020,” expend every bit of energy we have!

Comey is famously nonpartisan. Remember that? He “begged Democrats to set aside their ideological differences” between themselves “and nominate the person best suited to defeating Trump in an election.” This is a quote: Democrats “‘have to win. They have to win.'” He said that impeaching Trump “‘would muddy'” the water, “and potentially leave a third of the country feeling like their chosen leader had been removed in a ‘coup.'” Mr. Comey, I think it’s more like half the country voted for Trump, and a large number of them will consider this a coup.

Fact - Mr - Comey - Part - Coup

In fact, Mr. Comey, they think you’re already been part of a coup! If the truth be known, Mr. Comey, millions and millions of Americans think that you are one of the ringleaders of a silent coup that’s been going on for two years to get rid of Donald Trump. “Comey said he hoped that Trump would be swept out of office without being impeached. Framing the rise of Trumpism as a political ill the country needed to exorcise at the ballot,” meaning get rid of. “[H]e expressed a hope that Americans would ‘in a landslide rid ourselves of this attack on our values.'”

And there it is again. Every time I hear a Democrat say this… I grew so weary of Barack Obama talking about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?