Black nurse accuses a Tennessee sheriff's deputy of being racist

Mail Online | 12/10/2018 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
adele2234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/10/20/7254138-0-image-a-11_1544473569860.jpg

A Tennessee black nurse has accused a sheriff's deputy of being racist after she was questioned during a home visit with a white patient when somebody reported a suspicious person in the neighborhood.

Stephanie Dash, who works as a home health nurse in Nashville, was visiting an elderly patient last Wednesday when she claims she was racially profiled by the Williamson County Sheriff's deputy.

Acknowledgement - Williamson - County - TN - Deputy

'I would like to give a special acknowledgement to Williamson County TN Deputy Rhonda Casillas for abusing her power as a officer and being rude along with treating me like a criminal in front of one of my patients yesterday,' Dash said in a fiery Facebook post.

'I've been doing home health for a year and a half and I've been a nurse for three years. Never have I ever experience something like this in my nursing career.'

Dash - Claims - Deputy - Patient - Window

Dash claims she saw the deputy peering through her patient's window before knocking on the front door while she was treating the woman.

The sheriff's office said they were responding to reports of a suspicious person in the neighborhood who had been going door to door.

Dash - Woman - Deputy - Patient - Nurse

Dash, who continued to treat the woman, said the deputy proceeded to ask her patient who her nurse was and if she was meant to be there.

'The (patient) informed her that I was her home health nurse. Then she says 'well we got a call saying someone looked suspicious in the neighborhood and wasn't suppose to be here',' Dash wrote on Facebook.

'My

'My...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!