‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’: Andy Samberg ‘Makes the Leap’ to NBC in New Season 6 Trailers

ET Canada | 12/9/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/nup_184107_1584.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

The Andy Samberg-led comedy returns for season six next month, after NBC revived the series in May following its Fox cancellation. In honour of the show’s upcoming premiere, the network dropped two new trailers on Sunday, which draw attention to its big “leap” in a way that would make Jake Peralta proud.

Helicopters, explosions and slow motion are all present in the trailers, which — besides alternate endings — both show Jake and the team escaping a building “about to blow.” While there isn’t enough rope for everyone to rappel down with, Jake always has a plan B.

Plans - Trailer - Time - Chopper… - Slo-mo

“Don’t worry about me, I’ve got other plans,” he says in the trailer. “Time to wrangle me a chopper… 3, 2, 1, slo-mo!”

Jake jumps off the building and onto the helicopter with such finesse that his co-workers safely on the ground can’t help...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank