Florida mom flying American Airlines with baby to hospital thanks kind stranger who offered his seat

Mail Online | 12/8/2018 | James Gordon For Dailymail.com
Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/09/00/7182886-0-image-a-4_1544313760667.jpg

One Florida mother who was travelling with a sick baby is praising the kindness of strangers after she was offered a fellow passenger offered them his first class seat on American Airlines.

Kelsey Zwick was travelling from Orlando to Philadelphia with Lucy, one of her 11-month-old twin daughters.

Infant - Children - Hospital - Philadelphia - Baby

She was taking the infant to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia because her baby suffers from severe chronic lung disease as a result of a complication during the pregnancy.

She expressed her thanks in a Facebook post that has since gone viral with over 400,000 likes.

Man - Today - Orlando - Philly - Stroller

'To the man in 2D. Today you were traveling from Orlando to Philly. I don't know you, but I imagine you saw us somewhere. I was pushing a stroller, had a diaper bag on my arm and also lugging an oxygen machine for my daughter. We had smiles on our faces as we were headed to see her 'friends' at CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia)', Zwick began in her much-talked-about Facebook post.

'We pre-boarded the plane, got cozy in our window seat and made jokes to those around us about having to sit by my yelling-but-happy baby. The flight attendant came over and told me you were waiting to switch seats. You were giving up your comfortable, first class seat to us.

Deed - Passenger - Zwick - Husband - Yuri

The good deed offered by a fellow passenger reminded Zwick how 'blessed' she and her husband, Yuri, are.

'Not able to hold back tears, I cried my way...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!