Jana Kramer hits back at trolls who body shamed her just 10 DAYS after giving birth

Mail Online | 11/28/2018 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/22/7182060-0-image-a-135_1544308202505.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/24/2149551811240217815/1024x576_MP4_2149551811240217815.mp4

She welcomed her second child, son Jace, into the world just ten days ago.

And Jana Krama took to social media on Saturday to hit back at trolls who were criticizing her bouncing back too fast.

Photo - Part - Stomach - Instagram - Rude

The 35-year-old shared a photo of a slim part of her stomach on Instagram and said she was 'so frustrated' with the rude and opinionated comments.

'A few things because honestly I'm so frustrated and I need to vent this,' she wrote.

Photo - Stomach - Journey - Goodness - Photo

'I wanted to post this photo (showing my stomach) because I wanted to show my journey back to healthy and my goodness I'm so glad I didn't which is why this photo is now cropped.'

'It's amazing the comments and how rude some people can be from my last photo I took yesterday. A few things, no I didn't get a tummy tuck, no I don't have a personal chef, no I don't have fortunes so I didn't train everyday. Yes I had a c section, yes I am still in pain and on meds but I do have a high pain tolerance.'

Jana - Photo - Bandidt - Pants

Jana continued that the photo saw her with a belly bandidt while wearing high-waisted pants.

'In that photo I had a belly bandit wrapped tightly, and high waisted pants and wow here I am defending myself,' she continued.

'Why - Photo - Stomach - Photo - Journey

'Why?!? If I would have posted the photo of my actual stomach in this photo I would have probably been shamed too even when I was wanting to be vulnerable with my journey.

The songstress added that she was confused as to why women compare themselves to each other and then shame each other rather than embracing and celebrating their bodies.

Bodies

'Our bodies are all beautiful and crafted differently, they heal different, they react different, they simply look different. Why do...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!