Sailor Brinkley Cook wears a little black bikini as she takes a sunset dip on the beach in Miami

Mail Online | 12/8/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/17/7175354-0-image-a-30_1544291568186.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/07/20/627883647109844908/1024x576_MP4_627883647109844908.mp4

As Christie Brinkley's daughter, she's inherited some fine modeling genes.

And Sailor Brinkley Cook put her stunning figure on display as she enjoyed a sunset dip in Miami, on Friday.

Model - Tummy - Waist - Triangle - Two-piece

The 20-year-old model showcased her flat tummy and slim waist in the black triangle two-piece.

The beauty - who was signed by IMG models when she was 15 - emerged from the ocean having had a good soaking.

Blonde - Hair

Her long blonde hair was wet and pushed back, and she appeared to be make-up free.

The star - whose father is Peter Cook - added some gold accessories, wearing two necklaces and large hoop earrings.

Break - Miami - Art - Basel

She's enjoying a break in Miami during Art Basel.

Sailor revealed to the Daily Mail, earlier this year, that when she growing up she struggled with being compared to her famous mother.

Her… - Sailor - 'She - Career - Years

'I've never brought it upon myself that I have to be like her… that's not possible,' said Sailor. 'She's had a career for 50 years.

'I'm not even 20 years old yet. I'm just trying to live my life. I want people to realise I have my own things going for me.'

Sailor - Problems - Plump - Child - Mother

Sailor said her problems began as a plump child who was constantly being compared to her mother.

'I've dealt with insecurity and body image issues my entire life,' said Sailor who is studying photography, politics and business at New York's Parsons School of Design.

Sees - Flaws

'Everyone sees flaws...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8