Florida mom flying American Airlines with baby to hospital thanks kind stranger who offered his first-class seat

Fox News | 12/8/2018 | Janine Puhak
gabriella250 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2018/12/american-airlines-kelsey-zwick.jpg

One Florida mom is feeling grateful after a kind stranger on her American Airlines flight offered his first-class seat to her and her baby daughter traveling to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She expressed her thanks in a Facebook post that has since gone positively viral with over 261,000 likes.

On Dec. 6, Kelsey Zwick boarded American Airlines flight 588 from Orlando to Philly with Lucy, one of her 11-month-old twin daughters. Zwick told Fox News that little Lucy and her identical twin, Eva, were born 11 weeks prematurely, at just 29 weeks gestation, and that Lucy suffers from severe chronic lung disease as a result of Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS), a complication of the pregnancy.

Brave - Baby - Girl - Oxygen - Support

The brave baby girl was on oxygen support “24/7” until recently, Zwick says. Today, Lucy only needs oxygen at night and while flying – when one small good deed reminded Zwick how “blessed” she and her husband, Yuri, truly are.

“To the man in 2D. Today you were traveling from Orlando to Philly. I don’t know you, but I imagine you saw us somewhere. I was pushing a stroller, had a diaper bag on my arm and also lugging an oxygen machine for my daughter,” Zwick began her much-buzzed-about Facebook post. “We had smiles on our faces as we were headed to see her “friends” at CHOP.

Plane - Cozy - Seat - Jokes - Baby

“We pre-boarded the plane, got cozy in our window seat and made jokes to those around us about having to sit by my yelling-but-happy baby. The flight attendant came over and told me you were waiting to switch seats. You were giving up your comfortable, first class seat to us,” she wrote.

“Not able to hold back tears, I cried my way up the aisle while my daughter Lucy laughed! She felt it in her bones too... real, pure, goodness....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.