Catelynn Lowell shoots down rumors of divorce from Tyler Baltierra in now-deleted Instagram post

Mail Online | 12/8/2018 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/06/7163036-0-image-a-96_1544249197239.jpg

Teen Mom OG star Catelynn Lowell has fired back at fans who have questioned the 'trial separation' she's going through with husband Tyler Baltierra.

The MTV reality persona, 26, revealed in a since-deleted Instagram post on Friday that they are not getting a divorce, calling their separation, 'a 30 day reflection time.

Day - Reflection - Time - Divorce - Treatment

'YES we are having a 30 day reflection time. NO we are not getting a divorce! YES I know what I put him and nova through when I left for treatment,' she said.

The former Teen Mom figure also spoke about her decision to seek treatment for suicidal thoughts in her post, and how supportive Baltierra, also 26, was.

'He - AMAZING - Time - SUICIDE

'He was AMAZING and supported me through the whole time! I also knew I had to go so I wouldn’t commit SUICIDE!,' she added.

'I am supporting what he wants now,' she added. 'We love each other and ALWAYS WILL!'

Haters - Family

She also clapped back at haters, adding, 'So my family would have been better off if...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!