MRC President Brent Bozell Receives United in Purpose ‘Impact Award’

CNS News | 12/7/2018 | Staff
boti (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/brent_bozell_receiving_impact_award_from_united_in_purpose_mrc_photo.png

Media Research Center president L. Brent Bozell was one of 10 conservative leaders to receive an “Impact Award” by United in Purpose in a ceremony held at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington D.C. on Wednesday.

United in Purpose, led by CEO Bill Dallas, is a non-profit organization whose mission is to unite and equip conservatives in the promotion of Judeo-Christian principles. The second annual event was hosted by Ginni Thomas, the President of Liberty Consulting.

Bozell - Remarks - United - Purpose - Tribute

Bozell began his remarks by thanking United in Purpose, and he then paid tribute to the late president George H. W. Bush.

“Ginni, you’re right,” stated Brent Bozell. “The president [George H. W. Bush] is on our mind today, and it should be. I will tell you that I’ve always had a problem with the term gentler, kinder or kinder, gentler because it’s a comparative. And when you talk about who you are comparing it to, what you’re comparing it too, that becomes problematic. That said, kind, gentle is about two words that describe this man as well as I could possibly do it.”

Attorney - General - Ed - Meese - Radio

He then praised former Attorney General Ed Meese and Radio Host Mark Levin. Levin received the “Outstanding Impact Award,” while Meese received United in Purpose’s “‘Lifetime Achievement Award.”

“Speaking of which, I did an interview yesterday, and someone was asking me about this,” said Brent Bozell. “And I said that there are three living statesmen today that I think fall under that category: The first one is, was President Bush; the second one, I say, selfishly and with absolute unabashed bias, is Judge James Buckley; and the third is Ed Meese, who I believe is about the most extraordinary man alive today. I would also say that about Mark Levin. I believe he is one of the kindest men that I know publicly.”

Bozell

Bozell...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!