Kevin Hart Bows Out as Oscar Host After White PC Liberals Unite Against Him

Conservative Tribune | 12/7/2018 | Cillian Zeal
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Kevin-Hart.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Stop looking for reasons to be negative...Stop searching for reasons to be angry....I swear I wish you guys could see/feel/understand the mental place that I am in. I am truly happy people....there is nothing that you can do to change that...NOTHING. I work hard on a daily basis to spread positivity to all....with that being said. If u want to search my history or past and anger yourselves with what u find that is fine with me. I’m almost 40 years old and I’m in love with the man that I am becoming. You LIVE and YOU LEARN & YOU GROW & YOU MATURE. I live to Love....Please take your negative energy and put it into something constructive. Please....What’s understood should never have to be said. I LOVE EVERYBODY.....ONCE AGAIN EVERYBODY. If you choose to not believe me then that’s on you....Have a beautiful day

A post shared by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on

When the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced actor and comedian Kevin Hart as next year’s Oscars host, it was fairly late in the game and there were rumors that they were having trouble finding a host. People started talking about whether Hart’s comedy would translate to the performance.

Then people started talking about Hart’s old tweets and routines. Two days later, he was out and the Oscars were searching for a host again.

Hart - Friday - Articles - Words - Homo

Hart stepped down Friday after several articles derided him for using the words “homo” and “gay,” as well as slurs of a stronger nature, stretching back the better part of a decade.

Critics also hit back at a routine that was part of his 2010 “Seriously Funny” stand-up special in which he discussed his fear of his child being gay.

Fears - Son - Gay - Fear - Hart

“One of my biggest fears is my son growing up and being gay. That’s a fear,” Hart said in the routine. “Keep in mind, I’m not homophobic, I have nothing against gay people, be happy. Do what you want to do. But me, being a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will.

“Now with that being said, I don’t know if I handled my son’s first gay moment correctly. Every kid has a gay moment, but when it happens, you’ve got to nip it in the bud.”

Choice - Hart - Articles - Hosting - Publications

The choice of Hart quickly attracted articles arguing against his hosting in publications like The Guardian.

Do you think Kevin Hart should have stepped down as host of the Oscars?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Hart - Misstep - Comparison

“Hiring Hart is an indicative misstep that highlights how homophobia, casual or blatant, is still de-prioritized in comparison...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!