George H.W. Bush Reunited with Lost Child Robin in Heaven

CNS News | 12/6/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/george_h._w._bushs_casket_with_american_flag_in_us_capitol_rotunda_photo_by_chip_somodevilla-getty_images.jpg

The nation has quite rightly spent the past few days honoring America's 41st President George Herbert Walker Bush, a kind and decent man who was already rated by presidential historians as the most significant of the one-term presidents in our history.

A few days before he died, President Bush reportedly asked his pastor a question like the following: “When I get to heaven and am reunited with Robin, my little three-year-old daughter who died in 1953, what will she look like?" I do not know how his pastor answered that question, but I know what I would've said to the president. “Mr. President, since you have professed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you can claim the promise of Romans 10:9, "that if we confess with our mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in our heart that God hath raised him from the dead, we shall be saved.”

Mr - President - Passage - Answers - Part

Mr. President, let me show you a Bible passage I believe answers at least the most important part of your question, that you will be reunited with Robin in heaven. In 2 Samuel chapter 12, we read about King...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!