Sacha Baron Cohen Keeps Trolling Sarah Palin, Invites Her to Be Golden Globes Date

IndieWire | 12/6/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Screen-Shot-2018-07-10-at-6.05.37-PM.png

Sacha Baron Cohen isn’t letting Sarah Palin out of his sights. The comedian was one of the big surprises of the 2019 Golden Globe nominations, earning a spot in the Best Performance by an Actor in a TV Series Musical or Comedy category for his work on “Who Is America?,” and he used his official reaction to ask Palin to accompany him as a date to the awards ceremony.

“I appreciate the Hollywood Foreign Press for recognizing me, which luckily is something that none of the guests on the show did,” Cohen said. “This is such a special honour for me as the HFPA are always among the first to really appreciate my ever evolving humour. I am humbled to be recognised among such a wonderful group of nominees, all of whom I admire.”

Cohen - Show - Labour - Love - Years

Cohen continued, “This show was a labour of love for over two years. It is a shame they overlooked the amazing performances by the rest of the cast, particularly Dick Cheney and Roy Moore. Meanwhile Ms. Palin, despite being cut from the show, I hope you will accept my invitation to be my date for the ceremony.”

Prior to the July 15 “Who Is America?” series premiere on Showtime, Palin came forward to accuse Cohen of tricking her into appearing on the series...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!