Nolte: Lena Dunham Allows More Women-Abusers to Walk Free

Breitbart | 12/6/2018 | Staff
cv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/12/Lenadunham22.jpg

Actress Lena Dunham refuses to name two men she claims raped her, and a number of other abusers, which leaves all of them free to rape and abuse other women.

Please explain to me how this is acceptable in the #MeToo era. Please explain to me how it is acceptable for a rich and powerful woman like Lena Dunham to remain silent when she knows the names of more than a half dozen men who rape, sodomize, and abuse women?

Monster - College - Memoir - Dunham - Harrowing

Let’s start with the monster who she claims raped her in college. In her 2014 memoir, Dunham describes a harrowing rape at the hands of a terrible man who, she noted, had hurt other women, one to a point where there was blood all over her walls.

But because Lena Dunham is monster, rather than report this man to the authorities, she instead tried to pin these crimes on a man Breitbart News called Barry One, an innocent man whose only sin was being a high-profile Republican on Dunham’s college campus.

Dunham - Family - Man - Wind - Rape

While Dunham was happy to allow this innocent family man to twist in the wind under a false rape accusation, even after she was forced to clear him, she still refused to identify the actual man who raped her, which of course leaves him free to brutalize other women. To this day, this rapist walks free, and only because Dunham allows him to.

And now, thanks to an open letter she published this week, we know Dunham is allowing a host of other terrible men to abuse women because she is once again refusing to name her abusers:

Anyone - Hollywood - Luminary - Kiss - Word

I didn’t want to tell anyone about the 70-year-old Hollywood luminary who was so angry that I rebuffed his kiss that he made me do 30 takes of the word “hello,” or about the Oscar nominee who...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...