O2 mobile network goes down across the UK as customers faced 4G issues

Mail Online | 12/6/2018 | Mark Duell for MailOnline
duck.ie (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/12/06/06/0126E61800000514-0-image-a-27_1544079439551.jpg

Thousands of O2 mobile phone users faced trouble using their 4G data this morning as the network faced major issues.

Customers told of their anger on Twitter, with some saying losing coverage was becoming a regular problem - and others unable to use the sat navs on their phone.

Users - Britain - Phone - Network - Problems

Users of Britain's second biggest phone network started reporting problems at 4.50am - and O2 representatives on social media said they were 'terribly sorry'.

People also found the problems affected mobile payment services including Apple and Google Pay, while others urged O2 to provide compensation for the outage.

Dipesh - Parag - Northamptonshire - 'Once - O2

Dipesh Parag, of Northamptonshire, tweeted: 'Once again O2 disappoints me with no 4G or even 3G in the area. No warning or emails to say it's down.

'Hope I get compensation for this as it's constantly like this. Can't wait for my contract to end. You stay loyal for nothing.'

Emily-Kate - Brewer - 'After - Masts - Area

Emily-Kate Brewer added: 'After having several masts down in my area for weeks and not being able to make or receive calls.

'I've now woken this morning to no data. My partner is now having to navigate his own way round London with no sat nav. Really not good enough!'

Wayne - Tuckwell

Wayne Tuckwell tweeted: 'What...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!