Why Emily Blunt Is the Perfect Modern Movie Star

E! Online | 12/6/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201695/rs_300x300-161005104507-600.Emily-Blunt-JR-100516.jpg?fit=around%7C600:315&crop=600:315;center,top&output-quality=90

When she's not promoting a project, Blunt rarely sees her name in headlines. But when it's time to work, she turns to her trust red carpet glam squad: stylist Jessica Paster and beauty pros Jenn Streicher and Kristie Streicher. "I'm not so good with the sort of ethereal, girlie, whimsical things," the actress tells InStyle. "I tend to go for dresses that have bold cuts and strong colors."

She may be glamorous during press tours, but that's not Blunt's reality. Ideally, she'd rather be on set portraying real women. "With so many movies, women are held to what a man considers a feminine ideal. You have to be pretty. You have to be 'likable,' which is my least favorite bloody word in the industry," she told The Hollywood Reporter. "What does that mean? To be witty and pretty and hold it together and be there for the guy? And he can just be a total drip?"

Life - Blunt - Moments - Person - While

Life can be messy, and Blunt isn't afraid to show it onscreen. "I've experienced those moments of feeling less than, where I was just trying to figure how to be a strong person and own who I want to be, but not for a while now, not since I met...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.
Tagged: