Katherine Jenkins confirms Carousel co-star Alfie Boe DID 'deface her poster with an expletive'

Mail Online | 12/6/2018 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/06/14/7091070-0-image-a-17_1544105691663.jpg

Katherine Jenkins has confirmed her Carousel co-star Alfie Boe did write the C-word across a poster of her in an 'upsetting' incident.

The West End star, 45, 'defaced a poster of the classical singer, 38, by writing the c-word across her face', during a signing in HMV Manchester earlier this week', leaving her shocked.

Thursday - Loose - Women - Katherine - Story

Speaking on Thursday's Loose Women, Katherine admitted: ‘I wish I could tell you that story isn’t true. It did happen, we were in Manchester HMV.

She added that she has no part in a supposed feud, explaining: 'I read that there is a big feud between us, but I don't know anything about it.

Katherine - 'It - Girl - Let - Talk

Appearing emotional, Katherine admitted: 'It's obviously upsetting. But I'm a big girl, Let's talk about happier things, and not let that affect this week.'

Sources told The Sun this week that Katherine spotted the rude word- with staff telling the vocal talent that Alfie was to blame, before hastily covering it up.

'Katherine

They claim: 'Katherine was absolutely shocked when she saw it.

'She has no problem with Alfie after they worked...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!