Rochelle Humes gets flustered as shirtless Magic Mike dancers gyrate on This Morning

Mail Online | 12/6/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/06/13/7088846-0-image-a-103_1544101521071.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/06/7925824728636896118/1024x576_MP4_7925824728636896118.mp4

She's currently a stand-in presenter on This Morning as Holly Willoughby hosts I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! in Australia.

And Rochelle Humes was in for a saucy treat as she was left speechless when Magic Mike dancers gyrated live on Thursday's edition of the ITV show.

Saturdays - Singer - Phillip - Schofield - Excitement

The former Saturdays singer, 29, was teased by co-host Phillip Schofield, 56, as she couldn't contain her excitement while watching the male strippers perform to Ginuwine's Pony hit.

The racy show saw the dancers bust a series of saucy moves before stripping down to just their trousers, which put their incredibly toned physiques on full display.

Performance - S - Club - Juniors - Star

Following their performance, the former S Club Juniors star, who is married to former JLS star Marvin Humes, got distracted as they walked off the studio.

The brunette admitted she 'struggled to even talk before', despite insisting that she was 'playing cool' ahead of their show.

Dancers - Rochelle - Phillip - Couch - Production

Three of the dancers joined Rochelle and Phillip on the couch to discuss their live production, based off the comedy-drama film Magic Mike starring Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer.

Forever Is Over hitmaker Rochelle revealed she previously worked with one of the male dancers during her stint with The Saturdays.

'Ross - Saturdays

She said: 'Ross and I worked together, we danced together when I was in The Saturdays!'

Ross added: 'Professional dancers who come from The Saturdays almost have a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!