A La Carte (December 6)

Tim Challies | 12/6/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ALaCarte-NewspaperScript_2-THURS-940x492.jpg

Every day I look through lists of hundreds of mostly terrible books hoping to find just a few noteworthy Kindle deals. Today, sadly, I came up empty. We’ll try again tomorrow.

This is an important one about body image. “As parents, we teach our children not to lie. Perhaps less discussed and more difficult to identify is when your child believes a lie, especially one that consumes their thoughts and actions. In today’s culture, a common lie that many youth buy into concerns body image. ”

Issue - Credo - Magazine - Deals - God

The new (free) issue of Credo magazine deals with God’s immutability. “Does God change? Everything hinges on the answer to that question. If he does change, he is not the eternal, self-sufficient, simple, and infinite Lord scripture says he is time and time again. If he is not immutable, then our salvation is uncertain as well, for only one who does not change can ensure that his promises to redeem us will not change.”

I don’t even really know what to say about this strange longform story from the New York Times except that it’s strangely interesting.

Ligon - Duncan - Shares

Ligon Duncan shares...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: