The Catholic Apologetics Subculture has developed spiritual lupus

Catholic and Enjoying It! | 12/6/2018 | Staff
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3

as well as lying to defend sawing an innocent man to death so that we can help starve 14 million Yemeni to death, and shouting to shoot the Holy Family at the border as “invaders”.

As I mentioned yesterday, the people who used to read my apologetics work are, by and large, now convinced that I am a pathogen who needs to be driven from the Church.

Holy - Father - Way - Consolation

But since they see the Holy Father the same way, I take that as a consolation.

Many of them, projecting on to me what they themselves would do in my place, have convinced themselves I want them expelled from the Church because I criticize the evil they do and the lies they tell. But that’s not so. I want them to repent, not be kicked out as they long to kick me out. It’s not surprising they don’t understand my point. They can’t hear because they are so sure they are right that they can’t even hear the Holy Father. They perpetually declare he “confuses” them when, in fact, he just says things they don’t like to hear. They do the same with me. They are utterly mystified by what I am writing these days and can see no conceivable connection between my interest in defending Christ present in the least of these with my previous defenses of things like the presence of Christ in the Eucharist. I am mystified at their mystification.

Indeed, one of them wrote me recently:

Translation: “Snap out of this weird interest in caring about the sadistic Christianist cruelty to the poor, brown and desperate and get back...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Catholic and Enjoying It!
Wake Up To Breaking News!