Kat Von D Reveals a Complete Stranger Donated Breast Milk to Her Newborn

E! Online | 12/5/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20161011/rs_600x600-161111161405-600.Kat-Von-D-LA.ms.111116.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

During the first two days of Leafar’s life, his blood sugar count had been low, and as much as I had committed myself to strictly breastfeed, my milk hadn’t come in yet. The pediatrician suggested asking around to see if any friends might have a bit of extra milk they could donate - and if not, I’d have to consider supplementing with formula - something we personally did not want to do. I called my beloved midwife, @losangelesmidwife to see if she knew anyone who might be willing to share a bit of their breastmilk who was on a plant-based diet, as that was crucial to us, and she quickly connected me with @mattersofmotherhood who, without even knowing me, and without question, stepped up and donated a few ounces to us in the middle of the night. Needless to say, Leafar’s levels boosted, and we are now happily breastfeeding at home. Can’t thank @mattersofmotherhood enough for getting us through those rough nights with your donation. This is true community. True sisterhood. True kindness. And I can’t wait to pay it forward one day soon. 🖤

A post shared by 𝐊𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃 (@thekatvond) on

Kat Von D is opening up about the first days of her baby boy's life.

The tattoo artist and makeup mogul announced the arrival of her and husband Leafar Seyer's son, Leafar Von D Reyes, on Instagram in early December. Kat returned to social media on Wednesday to share details about the first two days of Leafar's life.

Days - Leafar - Life - Blood - Sugar

"During the first two days of Leafar's life, his blood sugar...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8
Tagged: