Blanca Blanco dazzles in Morocco as she's photographed by Robin Wright's brother

Mail Online | 12/5/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/05/14/7044244-0-image-a-21_1544021785284.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/03/5914102532603623000/1024x576_MP4_5914102532603623000.mp4

Blanca Blanco's Malibu home went up in flames in November.

So she welcomed a trip to Morocco to attend 17th Marrakesh International Film Festival in Marrakesh to get her mind off her loss.

Wednesday - Awakened - Actress - Portraits - Country

And on Wednesday the Awakened actress posed for portraits in the country taken by Robin Wright's brother Richard Wright in an exclusive photo essay for DailyMail.com.

'I have been heart broken about losing my home but I am recovering and what gave me comfort is knowing that what happened was beyond my control, I had to accept reality and decide to focus on the solution - the solution is in my control,' she said.

Marrakesh - Something - Months - Obligations - Results

'Coming to Marrakesh was something I had planned for months, therefore, I wanted to follow through with my obligations and I knew great results would lead from this trip,' added the Washington native.

'The main result is that it helped clear my mind and refresh myself emotionally all while enjoying the process.'

Home - Hotel - Home - Lot - Things

And as far as buying a new home, that is for 2019: 'I am still at a hotel and will be moving to permanent home soon. Lot’s of things to take care of and it will take time. I am taking baby steps and practicing on being patience.'

Blanco also told DailyMail.com that she feels at home in the land.

Culture

She added, 'I learned so much from this amazing culture.

'People of Marrakesh have an amazing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!