Aaron Rodgers reveals he celebrated birthday 'with my folks'

Mail Online | 12/5/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/05/18/7055298-0-image-a-40_1544036331378.jpg

His family feud was propelled into the spotlight nearly three years ago.

But now it seems Aaron Rodgers is repairing his relationship with his parents.

Greenback - Packers - Birthday - Parents - Ed

The Greenback Packers quarterback revealed he spent his 35th birthday with his parents, Ed and Darla Rodgers, when he was asked how he learned about the firing of head coach Mike McCarthy in a video posted to Packers.com.

'I found out I'm sure the same way most of you found out. I was at home with my folks in town for my birthday,' Aaron said.

Years - Aaron - Rift - Family - Light

It has been almost three years since Aaron's rift with his family first came to light, after his younger brother Jordan became a contestant on The Bachelorette and viewers learned the football player was estranged from his family.

It is not known what the dispute is about, but last year Aaron's father did it address it in an interview with the New York Times.

'Fame - Things - Improvement - Relationship

'Fame can change things,' he said, adding 'it's hard to tell sometimes' if there had been any improvement in their relationship.

Ed confirmed to the Times that a Bleacher Report article claiming Aaron had not spoken to the family since 2014 was accurate.

Aaron - Reporters - Year - Family - Stuff

Aaron, meanwhile, told reporters last year that he does not 'think it's appropriate talking about family stuff publicly.'

It was previously rumored relations broke down after Aaron started dating actress Olivia Munn, who he was in a relationship with from 2014 to 2017.

Olivia - Trouble - 'months - Relationship

But Olivia insisted trouble was brewing 'months' before their ever relationship began.

In an interview with SiriusXM's Radio Andy Cohen, she said: 'I met one brother, the one who was on the Bachelorette, I was friendly with Jordan. And...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!