Gigi Hadid sports quirky space buns as she makes effortlessly stylish arrival in Milan

Mail Online | 12/5/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/05/14/7042974-0-image-a-28_1544020208512.jpg

She looked breathtaking in a series of racy ensembles for the Pirelli calendar.

And Gigi Hadid kept up her stylish looks when she went about her everyday life on arrival in the fashion capital of Europe, Milan, Italy on Wednesday.

Runway - Star - Mane - Space - Buns

The runway star, 23, tied her golden mane into kooky space buns and tucked her fringe behind her ears to frame her face.

Wrapped up snug, the catwalk queen embraced the icy changes in the season as she took the chill off in a cream turtleneck and pale blue coat.

Zayn - Malik - Girlfriend - Sunglasses - Spells

Zayn Malik's girlfriend peered out of black sunglasses as she kept the brief sunny spells in the Italian cityscape out of her eyes.

Statuesque in height at 5′ 10″, the magazine cover girl left her heels at the catwalk when she sauntered out in her converses.

American - Beauty - Gigi - Milan - Sizzling

American born beauty Gigi was in Milan to shoot the sizzling snaps for Pirelli calendar shot by photographer Albert Watson.

The photographer divulged the 2019 calendar tells a tale of the aspirations of four women and their determination to achieve their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep