Dame Joan Collins says sister Jackie visits her from beyond the grave

Mail Online | 12/2/2018 | Siofra Brennan For Mailonline
newusr01 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/02/15/6908626-0-image-a-14_1543763278958.jpg

Joan Collins has revealed how she believes her late sister Jackie may be keeping up the communication between them from beyond the grave.

The actress, 85, told the Observer that a fly appears next to her 'all the time' and she believes it could be Jackie, who died in 2015 after a secret battle with breast cancer.

Flies - Butterflies - Something - Souls - People

'Do you believe that little flies or butterflies or something can be old souls, people that you knew? I have this little fly that comes near me all the time. It's really strange.'

'I think it might be my sister. I know that sounds weird, and I don't know whether I believe in the afterlife or not, my opinion is still out to lunch about that, but it is weird that wherever I go, at least two or three times a week – wherever I am, France, London, here – this little fly comes.'

Novelist - Jackie - Stage - Breast - Cancer

Novelist Jackie was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer more in 2009, but it was only in the month leading up to her death that she told her sister she was ill because she didn't want to burden her.

'You know, like sisters, we all have our problems, which the press loved to exacerbate, or exaggerate,' Joan said.

Person - Years - Sister - Kind - Way

'But I mean, she was the closest person to me for many years and with me being the older sister she kind of worshipped me in a way.'

The novelist, who spent most of her life in America and became a US citizen in 1960,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.