Report: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Ordered Oppo Research on George Soros, Then Denied in Public

Breitbart | 11/30/2018 | Staff
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/11/wi/afp/17/ff45cf_facebook-chief-operating-officer-sheryl-sandberg-pledged-review-work-e1543608828589.jpg

A new report claims that Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg directly ordered opposition research on billionaire philanthropist George Soros, a claim which she previously denied.

A new report from the New York Times claims that according to three individuals with knowledge of the situation, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg directly ordered staff to investigate billionaire philanthropist George Soros’ financial investments following his outspoken attacks against multiple tech firms. Sandberg’s requests for further information on Soros appear to indicate that the company COO was directly engaged in Facebook’s actions against Soros.

Article - New - York - Times - Delay

A recent article published by the New York Times titled “Delay, Deny and Deflect: How Facebook’s Leaders Fought Through Crisis,” provides insight into how Facebook has operated through numerous crises over the past few years. The report alleged that Facebook hired a PR firm called Definers Public Affairs which published articles critical of Facebook’s competitors through an associated conservative news website. Facebook also reportedly hired a Republican opposition research firm to discredit activist protesters critical of Facebook’s data breaches. This was done partly by linking them to the left-wing financier George Soros.

Sandberg outright denied knowledge of Definers research of Soro and their plans to discredit protesters by linking them to him, stating: “At the time, they [Definers] were trying to show that some of the activity against us that appeared to be grassroots also had major organizations behind them. I did not know we hired them or about the work they were doing, but I should have. I have great respect for George Soros ― and the anti-Semitic conspiracy theories against him are abhorrent.”

Sources - Sandberg - Information - Soros - Investments

But now, three internal sources claim that Sandberg requested information on Soros’ financial investments. When questioned about this, Facebook stated: “Mr. Soros is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!