VIDEO: Pelosi slurs words, stutters after nominated for House Speaker

The American Mirror | 11/28/2018 | Staff
j.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Nancy-Pelosi-Speaker.png

Rep. Nancy Pelosi was so overjoyed on Wednesday that she could hardly contain her face spasms.

Democrats officially nominated Pelosi to become Speaker, setting up a full vote on the House floor in early January.

California - Democrat - Support - House - Democrats

The California Democrat was able to secure the support of her fellow House Democrats, but she had a hard time verbalizing her thoughts when addressing the media.

“We had a most unifying session,” Pelosi began, slurring her words.

Diversity - Strength - Unity - Power - Hands

“Our diversity is our strength but our unity is our power,” she continued, motioning her hands as if she needed help finishing her thought. “Let us just take a moment to dwell on the fact that we are in the majority.”

The 79-year-old lawmaker then addressed her critics, and weirdly smirked into the camera when discussing Democrats taking back control of the House.

Dissenters - Vote

“Are there dissenters? Yes. But I expect to have a powerful vote as we go forward,” she said.

She then feverishly turned her head from left to right while scanning the entire room.

Course - Days - Privilege - Members - Members

“In the course of these last days,” she began before correcting herself. “Weeks… it has been my privilege to listen to new members, listen to our members who have been here a while, hear their views about how we go forward.”

“I’m talking about sports…scores of members of Congress who just gave me a vote, are giving me a vote of confidence,” Pelosi said, getting her words tangled up.

Focus - Are - Dissenters - Vote - Democrat

“That is where our focus is. Are there dissenters? Yes, but I expect to have a powerful vote as we go forward,” the Democrat said, repeating herself.

Sadly, Pelosi has a long history of making embarrassing gaffes.

Surprise - Appearance - NGLCC - National - Dinner

While making a “surprise” appearance at the NGLCC’s National Dinner Awards Gala, the Democrat suffered multiple face spasms and slurred her words during a brief 10-minute speech.

“The American people elected a Democratic majority,” Pelosi said, awkwardly motioning...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!