Gayle King, 63, hilariously recreates her 22-year-old niece's cheeky holiday snapshots

Mail Online | 11/27/2018 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
graceygracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/27/23/6714804-0-image-a-83_1543360745561.jpg

View this post on Instagram

This GORGEOUS girl is my favorite niece @mknzschwb! She picks the pose & I play along .. fav daughter & fav son do not approve. And refused to come .i say Life is short have fun! she’s 22 ..I’m 63.. so who did it best? Swipe left I can take it ...wish I had a two piece suit...

A post shared by Gayle King (@gayleking) on

Gayle King may be an social media star in her own right, but that isn't stopping her from taking a few posing pointers from her niece Mackenzie Schwab.

The 63-year-old co-anchor of CBS This Morning took to Instagram on Tuesday to reveal that she has been recreating her 22-year-old niece's bikini photos during their family trip to Puerto Rico, where they spent the Thanksgiving holiday.

Series - Snapshots - Mackenzie - Snapshots - Gayle

The series of six snapshots alternates between Mackenzie's original snapshots and Gayle's versions — which are spot-on recreations of the cheeky poses.

'This GORGEOUS girl is my favorite niece @mknzschwb!' Gayle captioned the images. 'She picks the pose & I play along .. fav daughter & fav son do not approve. And refused to come.

'I - Life - Fun - - Piece

'I say Life is short have fun! she’s 22 ..I’m 63.. so who did it best?' she asked. 'Swipe left I can take it ...wish I had a two piece suit...'

In the first photo, Mackenzie is showing off some cleavage in a red patterned bikini while leaning against a palm tree. The University of Virginia graduate is smiling as she rests her head on her hand.

Image - Instagram - Page - Mackenzie - Winter

When posting the image on her own Instagram page, Mackenzie wrote: 'ugh winter, am i right.'

The next picture shows Gayle striking the same...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!