NY Times best selling author Robin McGraw takes over The Talk as special co-host

Mail Online | 11/27/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/27/21/6717540-0-image-a-120_1543354891295.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/03/03/7849936454733968528/1024x576_7849936454733968528.mp4

Lifestyle entrepreneur and New York Times best seller Robin McGraw opened up about her personal life and all things pop culture on Tuesday as a co-host on The Talk.

The 64-year-old was on set with Sharon Osbourne, Sara Gilbert, Sheryl Underwood and Eve as the show kicked off the episode with a round table discussion.

Robin - Beat - Two-cents - Controversy - David

Robin didn't miss a beat as she jumped in with her two-cents about the controversy surrounding David Beckham's recent social media photo where the footballer was seen smooching his seven-year-old daughter on the lips.

'He adores that little girl,' McGraw chimed in.

Robin - Stranger - Thoughts - Front - Camera

Robin is no stranger to sharing her thoughts in front of a camera and also chronicles the wisdom she's learned over her storied career in best-selling books.

When a recent comment made by pop star Shawn Mendes about defending his heterosexualty came up, she stepped up and took the lead.

Age - Experience - Robin - Nugget - Wisdom

'With age comes wisdom and experience,' Robin began before dropping a nugget of that wisdom.

Robin's message, which she spoke directly to the In My Blood singer, was crystal clear.

Shawn - Passionate - Man

'What I want to say to Shawn is, you are a talented, beautiful, handsome, passionate determined young man.

Adding: 'You have already developed, like I said, a passionate life for yourself. Be proud of yourself, worry about making yourself happy and not everyone else in this world.'

Part - Viewers - Award - CBS - Daytime

Part of what keeps viewers tuning into the award winning CBS daytime talk series show are the hosts different points of views.

On the topic of HGTV star Christina El Moussa's recent comments about her rumored feud with fellow designer Joanna Gaines Robin and Sara Gilbert didn't see eye-to-eye.

'She - Phrase - Comment - Robin

'She should learn the phrase 'no comment,"' Robin firmly advised.

The skincare mogul expanded by explaining that commenting is 'like catnip' to tabloids.

Sara - Gilbert - Disagreed - Ladies - Banter

Sara Gilbert disagreed and the ladies had a healthy banter on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!