Morano: ‘The left only believes that scientists who agree with the U.N.’s climate views are qualified to speak about global warming’

Climate Depot | 11/26/2018 | Marc Morano
jesse456 (Posted by) Level 3
Marc Morano, a former Republican political aide who distributes a newsletter questioning climate science, said that for years, non-scientists like Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio were given generous media time and demanded climate action from the government.

"Now that we have a president who is a climate skeptic, suddenly the left only believes that scientists who agree with the U.N.'s climate views are qualified to speak about global warming," Morano said.

Marc - Morano - Publisher - Climate - Depot

Marc Morano, publisher of Climate Depot and Author of new 2018 book, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change. & Former Senior Staff of the U.S. Senate Environment & Public Works Committee: "I have often joked that I am not a scientist, but I often play one on TV. But the idea that non-scientists can't discuss and have views on climate change is contrary to everything the climate activists have pushed for years. The idea of a "97% consensus" was pushed so that non-scientists who support climate regulations could claim that the "science was settled' and there was "no more debate" on the topic. For decades, non-scientists like Al Gore, Bill Maher, President Obama, Tom Steyer and Leonardo DiCaprio were given generous media time to push the "settled" climate science claims and demand climate "action" from the government. Now that we have a President who is a climate skeptic and who is dismantling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Climate Depot
Wake Up To Breaking News!