Trump on Monday: 'We Will Close the Border Permanently If Need Be'

CNS News | 11/26/2018 | Staff
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/capture-trump-militaryborder_1.jpg

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump began his work-week very early Monday morning, tweeting before 6:30 a.m.:

"Mexico should move the flag waving Migrants, many of whom are stone cold criminals, back to their countries. Do it by plane, do it by bus, do it anyway you want, but they are NOT coming into the U.S.A. We will close the Border permanently if need be. Congress, fund the WALL!"

Television - Footage - Sunday - Crowd - Immigrants

Television footage on Sunday showed a crowd of illegal immigrants trying to storm the U.S. border in Tijuana, near San Diego. The rushing of the border prompted U.S. Border Patrol agents to close the San Ysidro port of entry to both foot and vehicular traffic on Sunday morning through late Sunday afternoon.

When some of the caravan members tried to rush into the U.S. outside the port of entry, federal agents fired tear gas to turn them back, press reports said.

Sunday - Trump - Mexico - Caravans - Border

On Sunday, Trump tweeted, "Would be very SMART if Mexico would stop the Caravans long before they get to our Southern Border, or if originating countries would not let them form (it is a way they get certain people out of their country and dump in U.S. No longer). Dems created this problem. No crossings!"

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), asked for her response to that tweet on ABC's "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos, blamed Trump for the crisis at the border about which he complains so frequently:

Mom - Grade - Years - Something - Truth

My mom taught second grade until she was 70 years old, and she always told me if you do something wrong, you don't tell the truth, you take responsibility for it. You don't blame it on the other kid.

That's exactly what he's doing here. He controls the White House, his party controls the House and the Senate and it is on them. What I think that they should do, George,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.
Tagged: