A really quick Thanksgiving

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 11/22/2018 | William A. Jacobson
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/William-Jacobson-and-wife-e1542926857696.jpg

I wasn’t planning on a “Thanksgiving” post.

This is a late in the day inspiration, now that we have returned home from a relative’s house and I’m fighting my best to keep from falling asleep.

Author - Post

I’ll be brief, and repeat what I wrote in our collective author post on Thanksgiving 2016:

I’m particularly thankful this year for my wife. We met 34 years ago, and it was love at first sight. She went home that night, woke her parents, and told them she’d met the person she was going to marry. It took me a little longer to come around to that view, but not much. We haven’t been apart since that first night. For the past 15 months she has suffered from a painful neurological condition which would have broken most people, including me. Yet she has weathered the storm in heroic fashion, continuing to worry more about those around her than about herself. We continue to seek a remedy, and have traveled the country consulting experts. While no solution is on the immediate horizon, we remain hopeful. I’m thankful for her because I know that if the roles were reversed, and I was the one suffering, she’d be by my side.

With my website 10th...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.
Tagged: