Alex Rodriguez cuddles in bed with Jennifer Lopez and their four children on Thanksgiving

Mail Online | 11/22/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/22/19/6530676-0-image-a-114_1542916310295.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/20/7242493841013258158/1024x576_MP4_7242493841013258158.mp4

He's in the midst of a child support battle with his ex-wife.

Alex Rodriguez wanted his 2M Instagram followers to know just what he was thankful for this holiday.

Slugger - Snap - Jennifer - Lopez - Children

The former slugger shared a sweet black and white snap cuddled up with Jennifer Lopez and their four collective children in bed on Thursday.

'Thankful for mornings like this with the ones I love most,' the 43-year-old wrote in the caption.

Families - Gratitude

Adding: 'I am truly blessed. #HappyThanksgiving to all of you and your families. #gratitude'

In the image, a makeup-free Jennifer Lopez laid one side of a comfy bed nuzzling her 10-year-old twins, Max and Emme.

Alex - Daughters - Ella - Natasha

Next to them cuddled Alex's two daughters Ella, 10, and Natasha, 14.

The former Yankee bookended the group on the other side of the bed planting a kiss on Natasha's head.

Couple - Family

The couple is preparing to spend a big family Thanksgiving together.

Rodriguez shared a series of snaps on social media of their Hampton, New York home ready for the holiday.

Pumpkin - Sat - Center - Dining - Room

A single white pumpkin sat at the center of a huge dining room table with a burlap runner in one shot that he captioned, 'calm before the storm.'

He also posted a photo from their impeccably styled, cozy living room showing that the temperature in New York is below freezing.

Video - Yard - Heaters - Banner - Lights

Out back, a video of the yard revealed several portable heaters set up under a banner of string lights.

J-Lo stepped outside...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!