Oprah rolls out a HUGE turkey feast as stars share peek inside decadent Thanksgiving meals

Mail Online | 11/22/2018 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
hoppers911 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/22/20/6531248-0-image-a-5_1542917889097.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/31/3060441818460043995/1024x576_MP4_3060441818460043995.mp4

Oprah Winfrey doesn't mess around when it comes to Thanksgiving, sharing a new video of her massive smoked turkey spread on social media.

The TV mogul shared a new video on Instagram, which shows off her incredible Thanksgiving spread that she put together with the help of Chef Kenny Gilbert.

Oprah - Video - Year - Row - Florida

Oprah revealed in her video this is the fourth year in a row the Florida chef has come up to help her with Turkey Day.

'Let the games begin! Thank you @chefkennyg @gilberts_uk @gilbertssouthern,' Winfrey said on Instagram.

Video - Chef - Kenny - Years - Row

In the video, she introduces Chef Kenny, who has come four years in a row from Gilbert's Underground Kitchen in Fernandina Beach, Florida.

'This is what we're doing... people please don't go hating, cause I've got a lot of help,' Winfrey said, before showing the three smokers she's using for her holiday dinner.

'Zoom - Video - Turkeys - Smoker

'Zoom in, turkey is smoking,' she added, as the video revealed two turkeys in the smoker.

'And all I'm gonna do at the end is add a little garnish,' Winfrey, 64, added.

Thing - Smokes - Turkey - People - Turkeys

'The thing is, he comes and smokes my turkey, but he also smokes other people's turkeys,' Winfrey said.

'So next year, if you want to get a turkey from Kenny, you can just order your turkey from Kenny, but right now I have him right here,' she added, as Gilbert started laughing.

Thanksgiving - Winfrey - Video - End

'Happy Thanksgiving,' Winfrey concluded, while clapping as the video came to an end.

Winfrey was wearing a white t-shirt which said, 'The future is female' and black pants while donning a pair of sunglasses.

Week - Oprah - Instagram - Twitter - Interview

Earlier this week, Oprah took to Instagram and Twitter to promote her exclusive interview on her OWN network with Gabrielle Union.

'Look who I got to meet! Little @KaaviaJames, the miracle baby! Kaavia James, you are SO loved by your parents. Couldn’t be happier for @GabUnion and @DwayneWade,' she said.

'I

'I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!